Car troubles this morning. A funny noise. A rattle. I took it into the dealer. They gave me a loaner. I'll have the car back in a few days. In the meantime, I'm driving a Toyota Camry. Imagine, a law firm partner in a Toyota Camry. Even just for a few days. It's shameful. There's not even leather seats.



I had to drive the Toyota to golf this afternoon. Which, despite being a day late, was still an enjoyable release, with a client, a colleague of his, and an associate here who I freed from the monotony of legal work with an invitation.



The client couldn't believe I was driving a Toyota Camry. Even just for a few days. He drove his Lexus. He has 3 other cars. He said if I'd asked he would have let me borrow one. But it's a bad idea to borrow cars from clients.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar