I think I have a crush on one of the summer associates, even though she's from a second-tier school. I've been contacting her about more and more assignments recently, even though her work product is nothing special and I'm technically supposed to spread work around to as many summer associates as I can, so I get to know them all. But whenever I pass her in the hall, I feel happy inside, and can't resist thinking of her first whenever I've got some due diligence that needs to get done, or just some documents that need to be put in sequential order. I don't think she's noticed my crush -- if she has, she hasn't made it obvious to me. But I find myself noticing what she's wearing, and looking into her bright blue eyes, and imagining what she must look like in something a lot more casual than business attire. I'm angling to make sure she's on the team I'm advising in our mock transaction deal we're doing with the summers in a few weeks, and I'm trying to set up a lunch to invite her to. Plus, the chance to see her in a swimsuit may be what gets me to the beach outing. I'd never actually act on any of this, of course, but it's nice to feel these feelings. Obviously she'll be getting an offer.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar