I don't say this lightly, but I don't believe there is any way for a good person to work at a place like this without destroying whatever makes him or her good.  I see interesting, kind, creative people come in and quickly turn cold.  At first, it was the speed that shocked me.  This takes over their lives, and suddenly what made them human vanishes.  Their souls get swallowed.  Before they can do anything about it.  And they resign themselves to their fates.  As corporate drones, completing repetitive, mind-numbing tasks for outrageous salaries and little else.  Tell me I'm wrong.  Tell me it's all just my imagination running wild.  Tell me it's this four-hour meeting I just escaped from, that took us through dinner, and whatever semblance of an evening I thought I would have, and that's it not the reality.  This wasn't supposed to be the life I ended up with.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar