Someone wrote a comment in the last thread asking about e-mail and whether we're afraid of having a record of everything we do. I'm surprised none of the responses touched on my answer, because I thought this was fairly widespread among large firms. Our computer system (and I don't know how this feature came about; I'm not on that committee) automatically deletes e-mail after a certain number of days, and it cannot be recovered. This way, we can e-mail each other terrible things about our clients and our colleagues, and it all goes away. There is a way to save the e-mails in the system forever. But my secretary does that for me. I am very good with computers, to a certain point. Anything I know how to do, I know how to do well. But if you ask me to enter my own time, use Lexis or Westlaw, save an e-mail into the system, make typographical corrections to a document, or remember when Valentine's Day is - well, I'm completely useless.

Yorumlar

  1. This blog contains the amazing stuff and very useful for those who are looking for family lawyer . Great effort.

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar