I just sent an e-mail to the IT department asking them if there's any way we can remove solitaire from the computers on the network. I'm fed up. I went to talk to an associate today, an associate who was supposed to be working on a project for me, and I know he was playing soliatire when I walked in. He's supposed to be working. I started asking him about his progress, and he continued to play solitaire. As if I couldn't tell because I wasn't facing the screen. I know what it looks like. I've guest lectured in law school classes before. I know what it looks like. I don't know what's wrong with this generation. We've given them too many toys. They can't focus on a task. They sit there facing the screen for hours. Playing solitaire. I wish I could fire everyone who plays solitaire. I think it demonstrates weakness of character. I think they think we don't know. They think we don't realize we're paying them for hours of nothing. Should ban the whole Internet. Let them find cases in the books like we did. Spending six hours in the library is character-building. Spending six hours playing solitaire is lazy, mind-numbing and insulting to the partnership who pays them.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar