I'm in the office early to get ready for a series of conference calls today with people on the East Coast, beginning at 10:30 (that's 10:30 their time, not mine). We're hammering out some last-minute parts of a deal, and I'm expecting I'll have to sit in on these calls for most of the day. If anyone has any questions they'd like me to answer, put them in the comments and it'll give me something to do when the calls get slow.



Someone commented on a recent post, "What do you consider a mildly sexist remark? And what is over the top? Can you post what he actually said?" No, I can't post what he actually said, for obvious reasons. But, for illustrative purposes, mildly sexist: "the women around here aren't bad to look at, are they?" over the top: "you fire them if they get pregnant, right?"

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar