Anonymous Wife left.



Almost two weeks ago, which may help explain the lack of regular writing recently.



I told her I thought the counseling was helping, but she said it wasn't helping fast enough. She said I wasn't putting family first, and that maybe if she left for a little while I could work on that without "distractions." So I have been trying to work on that. Without a tremendous amount of success, but it is very easy to bury yourself in work when you have no one to come home to. Not that I was necessarily finding it difficult to bury myself in work when I did have someone to come home to.



But I accepted what she was saying at face value. I knew what I had to do to get her back. I have been trying. I can change my priorities. On Saturday I realized she has been lying to me. That was my "nightmare" posting, and the reason I had to get away. Somehow, and it doesn't matter how, I discovered she had slept with another partner here. Not particularly recently, and only once, but it has changed everything. I need to protect my assets. I need to collect evidence. I can be good at this. This is how I'm paid to think. She will not bleed me dry, if this is really the end. I probably should not be writing about this.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar