These damn planes flying overhead recently have made life in the office marginally more annoying for the past few months. There's a new flight path. It's unpleasant.



I don't want to respond extensively, at least not at this point in time, to the comment thread below venturing some guesses as to my identity. But I did want to mention that there are practice areas, here and everywhere, that incorporate aspects of both transactional and litigation work. Corporate restructuring is the first that comes to mind. That's not to necessarily say my practice is in one of these areas.



There are associates who've mentioned they'd like to leave this evening in time to get home and watch the Presidential debate. I have trouble understanding why anyone working at a place like this can really bring himself to care. Under either administration, our salaries are safe.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar