Pathetic response to the previous post. I wouldn't hire any of you.



To the person who keeps asking for a smaller comment font size: tell me how. I will make it smaller, but I don't know how. You tell me how and I will. Also, if I knew how to ban commenters, you would be first on my list. Just thought you might want to know.



To 10:35 AM: "I'll work my self up to partner through shear hard work." Are you a gardener? Shear hard work? Come on.



To 2:08 PM: Maybe you think you're not "expected to bill more than 1900 a year" but the associates striving for partner sure are. We tell associates here there's no hours requirement. We don't mean it. No one means it. The hardest workers get the most respect. And the least respect. But the ones billing 1900 aren't getting the good cases, and won't be on the right track for their careers. They're our wage slaves. We need wage slaves. But they're replaceable. And you don't want to be replaceable.



To 1:08 PM: I don't care if you go to Harvard. There are lots of morons at Harvard. True, your chances of an offer if you interview here are higher than they are from most other schools, but it doesn't mean I want to work with you. Harvard is one of the least enjoyable places to interview students every year. Partly because it comes so late in the process that I'm tired of talking to people. But partly because of people like you who think they're entitled to an offer just because they go to Harvard. I didn't go to Harvard, and I did okay. Although the chocolate covered pretzels in the Charles Hotel hospitality suites are unusually good for hotel food.



To the people who sent me resumes via e-mail: Thanks. I'll save them for when we're looking for paralegals.

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar