Happy Halloween Friday


Remember when law offices used to throw big Halloween parties? The staff would all dress up, there would be eyeball punch served by provocatively-clad witches and/or other assorted vixen, and everyone would get to see how goofy everyone else looks?

Boy those days are gone.

Even the lawyer-sponsored private Halloween bashes are growing rarer and rarer, as tightening budgets are making us decide between that big Halloween party and the monthly Porsche payment.

Oh well. It's still a festive holiday, and one in which I plan to partake fully. Indeed, I plan to break out my white pants suit, find my burnt orange wide-collared shirt, and hopefully locate a friendly barkeep to help me pass the time and engage in light, casual banter as I boozily play the piano into slow blissful oblivion.

Either that or I'll take in a movie.

And what are your plans? Whatever you do have a safe, happy, and healthy Halloween!

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar