Jinenryu Kusarifundo Jutsu 自然流鎖分銅術
風之型その1:先生に習ったポイント…"相手の左袈裟切りに対して、右足を大きく右前(そのまま竹折りにいけるくらい)に踏み込んで、体の振りで打ち込む。"私は、踏み込みが浅くなりがちでした。
Fu no Kata sono 1: The point I learned from Sensei "The opponent cuts left Kesagiri, move your right foot out forward and to the right ( to the point that you could do Take Ori) shift your body weight to strike."
I was moving in too shallow.
風之型その2:先生に習ったポイント…"相手の小手を蹴ったら、すぐに鎖を相手の顔に巻き付ける。"踏み込んでの投げ分銅が難しかったです。
空之型その1:先生に習ったポイント…"相手の右切り上げに対して、鎖を張って受けて、右手で柄を押さえる。右足を相手の右足にからめて倒す。"鎖を張って受けてから柄を押さえるのが上手く出来ませんでした。
Ku no Kata sono 1: The point I learned from Sensei "When the opponent cuts right Kiri Age, receive with the chain and with your right hand suppress the handle. With your right leg, kick down the opponent's right leg. " I had a lot of trouble with the first part of this technique.
Fu no Kata sono 1: The point I learned from Sensei "The opponent cuts left Kesagiri, move your right foot out forward and to the right ( to the point that you could do Take Ori) shift your body weight to strike."
I was moving in too shallow.
風之型その2:先生に習ったポイント…"相手の小手を蹴ったら、すぐに鎖を相手の顔に巻き付ける。"踏み込んでの投げ分銅が難しかったです。
Fu no Kata sono 2: The point I learned from Sensei: "After kicking the opponent's kote, immediately wrap up the face with the chain.
Stepping in and throwing the chain was very difficult.空之型その1:先生に習ったポイント…"相手の右切り上げに対して、鎖を張って受けて、右手で柄を押さえる。右足を相手の右足にからめて倒す。"鎖を張って受けてから柄を押さえるのが上手く出来ませんでした。
Ku no Kata sono 1: The point I learned from Sensei "When the opponent cuts right Kiri Age, receive with the chain and with your right hand suppress the handle. With your right leg, kick down the opponent's right leg. " I had a lot of trouble with the first part of this technique.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder