Takagiyoshin Ryu Jyutaijyutsu Shoden Uragata 高木楊心流柔体術初伝裏型
3月20日の稽古
March 20th Training
高木楊心流柔体術初伝裏型
Takagiyoshin Ryu Jyutaijyutsu Shoden Uragata
逆捕(胴返の変化技):先生に習ったポイントで難しかったところ…"右膝を踏み込んで右手で相手の右襟をつかんだら、右膝を一気に右後まで、引いて右手で相手の右襟を畳まで引き落とす。"相手を倒す時にバランスを崩しがちでした。
Gyaku Dori (Do Gaeshi no Henka Waza): The main point Sensei taught was difficult "Go in with the right knee, with your right hand grab the opponent's right collar, then move your right knee back in a quick movement until it is behind you on your right. At the same time the right hand that is grabbing the opponent's collar should be slammed down to the tatami mat." Whenever I brought the opponent down I lost my balance.
両足折(からめ捕の変化技):先生に習ったポイント…"からめ捕のように脚を捕ったら、体で捻って倒す。左腕で相手の右脚を抱えたまま、右手で相手の左足を捕まえ、相手の両足を並べて自分の左脚を入れて体重をかけ、きめる。"両足をきめるところが難しかったです。"左脚を入れる位置によって技のかかり方が変わる。"…踵が入ると痛いが、入らないとむしろ気持ちいいです。
Ryo Ashi Ori (Karamedori no Henka Waza: The main point I learned from Sensei was
" When you grab the leg in Karame Dori, twist your body to throw him down."
With your left arm you wrap up your opponent's left leg, the right hand grabs the opponent's left leg, line up both the opponent's legs, slip your own left leg in between and put your body weight on them to finish. Finding a good spot (kyusho) on both legs was difficult.
"The way you place your left leg affects how effective the technique will be."
"If you get the heel in it can really hurt, but if not it can feel good"
面部(からめ捕の変化技):先生に習ったポイント…"右拳で相手の顔面を突き込むつもりで右腕を伸ばし、相手を仰向けに倒す。相手を押さえ込む時は、自由に動ける(押さえ込んだまま、右拳で顔面を突き込む)ように、四股の立ち方で立つ。"倒す時、なかなか上手く倒せませんでした。そのためもあり、押さえ込む時、両膝をついてしまいました。全体的にこの技は、苦手です。要稽古!
Menbu (Karame Dori no Henka Waza)
Point I learned from Sensei " Strike with the right fist to the opponent's face, stretching your arm so that they fall face up. When suppressing the opponent, being able to move freely is important. "
Pushing the opponent down while keeping the right fist on their face. Your legs should look like you are doing Sumo Shiko.
"When you are taking them down, you arent very effective (in control) thats why at the end you end up kneeling."
Overall I performed very poorly at this technique.
I need more keiko!
March 20th Training
高木楊心流柔体術初伝裏型
Takagiyoshin Ryu Jyutaijyutsu Shoden Uragata
逆捕(胴返の変化技):先生に習ったポイントで難しかったところ…"右膝を踏み込んで右手で相手の右襟をつかんだら、右膝を一気に右後まで、引いて右手で相手の右襟を畳まで引き落とす。"相手を倒す時にバランスを崩しがちでした。
Gyaku Dori (Do Gaeshi no Henka Waza): The main point Sensei taught was difficult "Go in with the right knee, with your right hand grab the opponent's right collar, then move your right knee back in a quick movement until it is behind you on your right. At the same time the right hand that is grabbing the opponent's collar should be slammed down to the tatami mat." Whenever I brought the opponent down I lost my balance.
両足折(からめ捕の変化技):先生に習ったポイント…"からめ捕のように脚を捕ったら、体で捻って倒す。左腕で相手の右脚を抱えたまま、右手で相手の左足を捕まえ、相手の両足を並べて自分の左脚を入れて体重をかけ、きめる。"両足をきめるところが難しかったです。"左脚を入れる位置によって技のかかり方が変わる。"…踵が入ると痛いが、入らないとむしろ気持ちいいです。
Ryo Ashi Ori (Karamedori no Henka Waza: The main point I learned from Sensei was
" When you grab the leg in Karame Dori, twist your body to throw him down."
With your left arm you wrap up your opponent's left leg, the right hand grabs the opponent's left leg, line up both the opponent's legs, slip your own left leg in between and put your body weight on them to finish. Finding a good spot (kyusho) on both legs was difficult.
"The way you place your left leg affects how effective the technique will be."
"If you get the heel in it can really hurt, but if not it can feel good"
面部(からめ捕の変化技):先生に習ったポイント…"右拳で相手の顔面を突き込むつもりで右腕を伸ばし、相手を仰向けに倒す。相手を押さえ込む時は、自由に動ける(押さえ込んだまま、右拳で顔面を突き込む)ように、四股の立ち方で立つ。"倒す時、なかなか上手く倒せませんでした。そのためもあり、押さえ込む時、両膝をついてしまいました。全体的にこの技は、苦手です。要稽古!
Menbu (Karame Dori no Henka Waza)
Point I learned from Sensei " Strike with the right fist to the opponent's face, stretching your arm so that they fall face up. When suppressing the opponent, being able to move freely is important. "
Pushing the opponent down while keeping the right fist on their face. Your legs should look like you are doing Sumo Shiko.
"When you are taking them down, you arent very effective (in control) thats why at the end you end up kneeling."
Overall I performed very poorly at this technique.
I need more keiko!
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder