Jinenkan Iai Shihogiri 自然館 居合 四方切り
"I'd like to talk about displaying the Shi Ho Giri in front of people. Once you have really drilled in the Shi Ho giri I think it is important to perform it in front of people. The reason is it adds a unique kind of pressure. It's a lot different doing it in front of a group of people, as opposed to here in the dojo. It puts a different kind of pressure on you. Your hands shake more and you have to work harder to control your movements. I recommend everyone try and do the Shi Ho Giri in front of some people, even if it is your own family. I think that if you do the Shi Ho Giri in front of (a group of people) with all your power, after explaining the purpose of it, that they will be impressed."

Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder